NEW COMPATIBLE LASER SAILS WITH MODERN SAIL CUT
After 3 years of work and design focusing on developing new wider head modern cut sails for sport multihulls , we are now ready to work on dinghies and we are starting by one of the best seller in the world: the laser standard!! This dinghy with sails old more than 30 years deserved some attention and new refresh sail design!
Our new Wide head sails main benefits are :
- Better adjustment of the power by opening the top of the sail when you trim the Cunningham.
- Better speed in light winds thanks to more surface in the high where the wind is more stable
- More compact profile and more stable than the big triangular original sail.
- A cool and modern look on this nice dinghy thanks to the MNX3 Silver laminated cloth
This new sail is design to fit the mast and boom of the laser standard. This FWD Laser sail is designed for pure sailing fun and not allowed for laser competition.
Tech infos :
Cut : Cross Cut , with fat head, design to fit the standard rig (Mat 5,9m, boom 2,74m), Surface 7,1m2
Material : MNX3 laminated fabric from Challenge Cloth pour for good durability.
- Luff : 5.1m
- Foot : 2.5m
- Leech : 5.45m
- UV proofed thread. Battens and corners reinforcement with black Dacron.
- 2 top full battens and 2 bottom battens.
- Monofilm window and leesh tail tells.
Accessories: sail delivered with bag and battens.
Delivered in Carton box